Pure Music Co Pty Ltd takes your privacy seriously.
Pure Music Co Pty Ltd of PO Box 476 is bound by the Privacy Act 1998 which includes the Privacy Amendment Act 2000 which governs the collection, use, handling and disclosure of personal information.
- other social networking webpages owned by Pure Music Co Pty Ltd including without limitation Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Myspace (referred to as the “Website/s”) as well as all other information gathered from your other interaction with Pure Music Co Pty Ltd.
What information may Pure Music Co Pty Ltd collect from you?
Pure Music Co Pty Ltd may collect from you from time to time information including without limitation your name, email address, postal address, gender, date of birth, occupation, age, business details and personal interests as well as other information relating to your use of the Websites (“Personal Details”) in order to allow you to access and utilise all features of the Websites.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“NPII”) data is collected by a ReTargeter and our partners and is used for retargeting. We, and/or one or more of our ad technology partners, may collect NPII from people who visit our website This data is anonymous, and can include information such as web pages you’ve viewed, date and time of pageviews, domain type, location information associated with your IP address, and your interactions to an ad delivered by us or our ad technology partners. Our ad technology partners use different methods to collect this type of data, including cookies and web beacons, and it is stored indefinitely.
How does Pure Music Co Pty Ltd store your Personal Information?
Pure Music Co Pty Ltd follows strict information handling procedures and will delete your Personal Information once it is no longer needed or legally required to be stored.
Pure Music Co Pty Ltd may store your Personal Information, on its servers, digitally and/or as a hard copy. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you shall be required to re-submit your Credit Card Details.
What are Pure Music Co Pty Ltd rights regarding your Personal Information?
Pure Music Co Pty Ltd may:
- Collect and store your Personal Information that:
- Has been expressly provided by you to Pure Music Co Pty Ltd (for example via phone calls, emails, telephone conversations and through various input functions on the Websites); and
- Is relevant to the goods and services that Pure Music Co Pty Ltd and/or Pure Music Co Pty Ltd’s affiliates (including without limitation sponsors, contractors, suppliers, related businesses, advertisers, shipping agents, merchant banking agents, partners and associates) (referred to as “Affiliates”) may provide to you from time to time in connection with your use of the Websites.
- Use and disclose your Personal Information for the purpose for which you have provided the information to Pure Music Co Pty Ltd.
- Forward your Personal Information to Pure Music Co Pty Ltd’s Affiliates in order to effectively provide you with the products and services you have requested from Pure Music Co Pty Ltd (as applicable).
- Use your Personal Information to send you news about Pure Music Co Pty Ltd or Pure Music Co Pty Ltd’s Affiliates that Pure Music Co Pty Ltd believes may be of interest to you. You will have the option to ‘opt-out’ of any such communication from Pure Music Co Pty Ltd.
- Automatically receive and record information on its server logs from your browser including your IP address, ‘cookie’ information and the page you requested.
- Use your information to assist Pure Music Co Pty Ltd in improving its work practices and the Websites.
- Disclose your Personal Information where required by law. If you object to Pure Music Co Pty Ltd using your information for any of the purposes listed above (except for clause 3.A.8), you should notify Pure Music Co Pty Ltd and Pure Music Co Pty Ltd will not use your Personal Information for such purposes.
Pure Music Co Pty Ltd use "cookies" as a fundamental part of its interaction with your Internet browser. The purpose is to provide you with better and more customised service and with a more effective Websites. A "cookie" is a small text file placed on your computer by Pure Music Co Pty Ltd’s web page server. Pure Music Co Pty Ltd’s webpage servers can later retrieve a cookie. Pure Music Co Pty Ltd uses information gathered from cookies (which does not identify individual users) for uses including without limitation to anaylse trends, to administer the site, to track user’s movements around the site and to gather demographic information about the user base as a whole If you do not feel comfortable with Pure Music Co Pty Ltd using cookies, please disable cookies on your computer by changing the settings in the preferences or options menu in your browser. If you disable cookies, you should be aware that some of the products and services on the Websites may no longer be available.
Third Parties & Personal Information
As noted above, from time to time, it will be necessary for Pure Music Co Pty Ltd to share your Personal Information with third parties (including Pure Music Co Pty Ltd’s Affiliates) (referred to as “Third Parties”) in order for you to utilise the various functions of the Websites. Pure Music Co Pty Ltd takes reasonable measures to ensure that Third Parties respect your privacy however will not accept any liability in the event the Third Party breaches your privacy.
Access to your Personal Information
You may in writing request that Pure Music Co Pty Ltd provide you with items of Personal Information. You do not need a reason for making such a request however you may be charged for reasonable expenses that Pure Music Co Pty Ltd incurs from the request.
If you are not happy with the way your privacy or Personal Information has been handled by Pure Music Co Pty Ltd, please email email@example.com
Please direct any questions you may have about this Privacy Privacy, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
Pure Music Co Pty Ltd of PO Box 476 Toorak VIC 3142 (“Pure”) currently utilises the following social media platforms:
You Tube; and
Other social networking sites not listed above operated by Pure.
(referred to as the “Social Media Sites”)
You have the opportunity from to time to engage and communicate with Pure and those involved and interested in Pure through the Social Media Sites. To ensure that its Social Media Sites are used in an appropriate manner, Pure has put in place this social media policy (the “Social Media Policy”).
Please read on to learn more about Pure’s Social Media Policy
This Social Media Policy applies to your use of the Social Media Sites (listed above).
Be advised that your use of the Social Media Sites constitutes your acceptance of this Social Media Policy. If you do not agree with this Social Media Policy, you should immediately cease from using the Social Media Sites. Pure reserves the right to make amendments to this Social Media Policy from time to time. Your continued use of the Websites following the posting of changes shall mean that you accept and agree to such changes.
Your use of Pure’s Social Media Sites
Pure welcome your use of its Social Media Sites and your contributions to and participation in the various activities found on the Social Media Sites.
Pure constantly monitors its Social Media Sites to ensure that users adhere to the Conditions of Use (set out below). If you do not adhere to the Conditions of Use, Pure shall have the right to ban you from using its Social Media Sites.
Social Media Sites – Conditions of Use
When using Pure’s Social Media Sites, you agree to utilise the publicly accessible areas of the Social Media Sites including but not limited to Forums, Blogs, Message Boards, Review Columns and Chat Rooms (“Public Areas”) as follows:
You will only post material relevant to the topics being discussed on Public Area. You will not promote your own personal or commercial endeavors in the Public Areas.
You agree to use the Public Areas with absolute respect and in good faith. You will not bully, harass or threaten other Social Media Sits users (“Users”).
You will protect your own privacy when using the Public Area. You will not post material that would breach the confidence or privacy of Pure, a User or any third party.
You will not post any copyrighted, misleading and deceptive, false, misrepresentative, o ensive, illegal, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, injurious to third parties, abusive or objectionable material in the Public Areas.
Postings in Public Areas do not reflect the views or opinions of Pure or its a liates.
Pure is not responsible and assumes no liability for any activity, content, messages and other material you or any User uploads or posts in the Public Areas.
You acknowledge that you may encounter content on the Social Media Sites that you deem to be offensive or objectionable. You agree to use the Social Media Sites (including without limitation use of the Public Areas) at your own risk and agree that Pure shall not be held liable to you in any way for material that you encounter that you may deem to be o ensive or objectionable.
Alterations to Social Media Sites and Public Areas
Pure reserves its rights to monitor, edit or remove any activity or content you or any User posts in the Public Areas. Pure reserves the rights to block any material.
Intellectual Property Rights
By posting material in the Public Areas (“Posts”) you grant Pure an unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free, non-revocable and non-exclusive right to copy, sub- license, adapt, transmit, publicly perform, display or otherwise deal with the Posts (in whole or in part) in its absolute and unfettered discretion. If Pure’s use of the Posts exploits any proprietary rights, then you agree and warrant that Pure has an unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free, non-revocable and non-exclusive right to do so.